Customers of OnePlus are being kept on their toes by the company’s regular software upgrades, which are either designed to further improve the user experience or just address some of the most aggravating bugs. It’s safe to say that OnePlus never misses a week without rolling out an update to at least one of its mobile devices. And based on the change list, it appears that these are rather significant updates that many people are anticipating due to the fact that they are correcting annoying flaws.
Around a week ago, OnePlus began placing a greater emphasis on the Nord series of smartphones. Following reports that the Nord 2 5G has finally received the eagerly awaited Android 12 update, the Android operating system is apparently making its way to the original Nord. Customers in India are currently receiving a really significant update to their OnePlus Nord devices, and users in other locations should get it quite soon as well.
OnePlus Nord’s latest update fixes many issues
The most recent version for the OnePlus Nord, which has been given the name OxygenOS 12 F.12, not only addresses a number of problems that were found with the mid-range phone, but it also adds a vast number of new capabilities. The whole list of updates may be found below; however, it is important to keep in mind that many of these updates are exclusive to a particular version of the mobile device.
- [Added] Smart Battery Engine, a feature that prolongs your battery life based on smart algorithms and biomimetic self-restoration technology
- [Optimized] desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- [Fixed] the issue that sound plays abnormally
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that unable to start “OK Google” with voice
- [Fixed] the issue that the Safe Mode popup displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the Camera displayed abnormally and crashed
- [Fixed] the issue that the charging icon displayed abnormally
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Supported] three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- [Added] new additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- [Added] access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- [Added] WorkLife Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- [Supported] automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- [Supported] switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- [Added] new diverse styles of lines and colours, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- [Added] multiple brushes and strokes and support for colour adjustment
- [Optimized] software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin colour of different figures