The PlayStation 5, which will be released in November 2020, has captured the attention of video game enthusiasts all around the world. Despite the fact that this PlayStation does not include a built-in web browser, it does let you connect to the Internet. Furthermore, we recommend that you use a VPN in order to take benefit of some aspects of your PS5 as well as some online games that are appropriate for your device. You may be able to circumvent geo-restrictions imposed by some services, such as streaming platforms if you use this useful tool to your advantage. Here’s how to set up a virtual private network (VPN)!
What is the purpose of configuring a VPN?
This enables you to connect to a server in a different country that is not prohibited by the streaming service’s geographical restrictions. You will then be able to access the local catalogues of various platforms, such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, or DisneyPlus. In addition, watching anime on Netflix’s Japanese branch is a breeze with this method.
- Steps to Take When Learning to Sharksurf
- Create a Surfshark account to get started.
From your web browser, navigate to the “My Account” portion of the VPN.
In the “Smart DNS” section, select “Enable” from the drop-down menu. Following that, an email will be sent to the email address connected with your Surfshark account providing information about your Smart DNS configuration.
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your PlayStation 5.
Make a selection from the drop-down menu labelled “Network/Internet Connection Configuration.”
Following the selection of your LAN cable or Wi-Fi network, pick “Next” and “Customize.”
Select “automatic” from the “IP address settings” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
Select “do not provide” from the “DHCP Hostname” drop-down menu.
In “DNS Settings,” select “Manual” from the drop-down menu and enter the information contained in the VNP Surfshark service’s email.
Keep the information you’ve already provided on hand.
In the “MTU Settings” section, select the “automatic” options and leave the “Proxy Server” column blank to avoid any confusion.
Check to see that your Internet connection is up and running, and then restart your console to complete the VPN configuration process.
In the case of PureVPN
How You can Configure VPN on Your Brand New PS5
- PureVPN may be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Connect your PS5 to your computer via an Ethernet cable.
- Access the Network and Sharing Center by selecting “Control Panel,” then “Network and Internet,” then
- “Network and Sharing Center,” from the Start menu.
- Make your selection from the drop-down menu that says “Change adapter settings on the left side of the
- Right-click on the VPN icon and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- As the last step, make sure the “Allow other network users to connect using this computer’s Internet
- connection” tab under the “Sharing” menu is checked.
- Choosing “Home network connection” and then the Internet access that you want to connect to the Xbox 360
- the console is the next step.
- On your PlayStation 5, select “Settings,” “Network settings,” and then “Internet connection” from the drop-
- down menu.
- The use of a LAN cable in conjunction with the Easy Connect technique will allow you to immediately establish
- an Ethernet connection.