You have the wonderful chance to enjoy a free trial of Boost Mobile’s services for these end-of-year holidays, one of the most well-liked MVNOs in the US!
You read it correctly: a SIM kit worth $10 will be provided free of charge, along with 14 days of access to the carrier’s Unlimited plan, which is fully supported by Boost’s Expanded Data Network and offers extensive 5G coverage. The kit is delivered to you using 2-day express shipping, and Boost will save you 50% on the cost by sending it to you for just $5.
- Unlimited talk, text, and data*
- Mobile hotspot feature included
- Works on most GSM phones
- Boost’s Expanded Data Network combines AT&T and T-Mobile for widespread 5G coverage
- After the trial, the fee is $25 per month – a special price for new customers (down from $35)
- Change your plan at any time
- Get credit by using the Boost One app
- No contracts – no hidden fees – no kidding!
Boost Mobile for a spin with this free 14-day offer
With 21 years of expertise, Boost Mobile is currently focusing on the future by constructing its own network to expand and further enhance its data coverage. The company’s expertise is further interpreted by the excellent customer service that Boost can offer.
The provider offers a wide range of programs to suit various demands and budgets. Customers are allowed to change to whichever plan best suits them on a monthly basis since there is no obligation involved.
Once more, the current Boost Mobile holiday promotion is as follows:
Free SIM kit with 14 days of Unlimited service (worth $10)
$5 for 2-day express shipping (regularly $10)
Following the initial 14 days, Unlimited will cost $25 (regularly $35).