The most recent information regarding the Xiaomi Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 imaging flagship—which is anticipated to be the Xiaomi 14 Ultra smartphone—was provided by Digital Chat Station today. Xiaomi Mi 14 Ultra
The blogger said that this phone’s primary features include an expanded high-density battery, an improved dual telephoto lens with new hardware standards and architecture, a glass body, and an ultra-outsole main camera with upgraded sensors and modules. It features a single-point ultrasonic fingerprint reader that can be put on the ground, as well as a four-dimensional micro-curved screen.
You Also Like Xiaomi Redmi K70 Pro mobile phone
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor;
- 50MP+50MP+50MP+50MP full-focus quad camera, using Sony LYT900 sensor and f / 1.6-f / 4.0 multi-stop variable aperture;
- The battery is about 5180mAh and supports 90W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging;
- A single-point ultrasonic fingerprint that may have landed;
- Equal depth of four slightly curved screens.
- Xiaomi Mi 14 Ultra mobile phone is equipped with a larger high-density battery
For comparison, the Xiaomi Mi 13 Ultra smartphone from the previous generation had a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, a 6.73-inch OLED hyperbolic flexible screen with a resolution of 3200 x 1440, a 120Hz refresh rate, a peak brightness of 2600 nits, a 5000mAh battery, and support for both 90W wired and 50W wireless charging.
Furthermore, the Xiaomi Mi 13 Ultra boasts a 50MP Sony IMX989 primary camera with a one-inch variable aperture, in addition to a 50MP telephoto lens with a 75mm focal length, a 50MP super-telephoto lens with a 120mm focal length, and a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 75mm focal length and a 12mm focal length.